— Sonkhothang Haokip
Research Scholar, Dept. of Pol. Science, Mahatma Gandhi University, Meghalaya
- Basumatry, The Kukis in Manipur, twitter, October 13, 2019, https:// twitter.com
- Clair E.S.T., Grim Wood, Kuki Life and Lore, Assam, North Cachar Hills District Council publications, thehuilhi.blog- spot, January 9, 2016, https://thehuilhi.blogspot.com,
- Chishti, S.M.A.W., Political Development in Manipur 1919-1949, New Delhi, Kalpaz Publications, 2005, p. 25.
- Chongloi, Haoginlen, Reinterpreting Kuki Chieftainship of North East India in relation colonial Historiography: Media Theo ry Perspective, mediawatchjournal, Imphal Free Press, Octo ber 25, 2018, https://mediawatchjournal.in
- Doungel, Sominthang, Structure of Chin-Kuki- Mizos Social Insti tutions, epao.net, The Sangai Express, http://epao.net.
- Gangte, T.S., The Kukis of Manipur – A Historical Analysis, New Delhi: Gyan Publishing House, 1993, p.9
- Gangte, Khaikhohauh, Chieftainship among Kukis – Past, Present and the Future, thehuilhi.blogspot , The Huilhi, October 29, 2012, https://thehuilhi.blogspot
- Gangte Khaikhohauh, Touthang Mancha, Kanagaraj Easwaran, Kuki Traditional Institutions and Development: Role of a Village Chief in Manipur, New Delhi: Gyan Publishing House, 2014, pp. 46-47.
- Haokip, P.S., The World of Kuki People, New Delhi: Mittal Publica tions, 2018, pp. 58-59.
- Haokip, P.S. Zalengam: The Kuki Nation, Manipur: K.N.O. Publica tions, 1988, pp. 27-28.
- Haokip, Thongkholal, The Kukis of Northeast India: Politics and Culture, New Delhi: Book well Publications, 2013, p. 102.
- Haokip, P.S., The Culture and Tradition of the Kuki people, kukifo rum, January 29, 2006, http://kukiforum.com
- Haokip, Ngamkhohao, Michael Lunminthang, Kuki Society: Past, Present, Future, Maxford Books Publications, 2011, pp. 145-156.
- Haokip, T.T., The Kuki Chieftainship and its Changing Demission, Shillong: unpublished Ph.D. thesis, 1995, pp. 133-134
- Haokip, D.L., Documents of the Anglo-Kuki War, Manipur: Reli- able Book Centre Publications, 2017, pp. 185-186.
- Kamei, Gangmumei, History of Manipur: Pre-Colonial Period, New Delhi: Akansha Publishing House, 2015, p. 26
- Kumar Ray Ashok, The problem of legitimacy in the Thadou-Kuki tribal society in Manipur, hdl.handle, 1986, http://hdl.han dle.net
- M. Gangte, Priyadarshni, Evolution of Kuki Chieftainship through Customary Laws- its Modern Conceptuality, kukiforum, December 31, 2010, http://kukiforum.com
- M. Gante, Priyadarshni, Customary laws relating to Birth and Death of the C.H.I.K.I.M.S., kukiforum, November 8, 2012, http://kukiforum.com
- M. Gangte, Priyadarshni, Customary Laws of the Kukis, kukifo rum, June 20, 2010, http://kukiforum.com
- Ngulminthang, Kuki as recorded in the Royal Chronicles of Meitei and Tripura Kings, e-pao.net, The Imphal Times, May 29, 2017, http://e-pao.net
- Oinam, G.S., Kuki Lebensraum, www.ifp, The Imphal Free Press, September 16, 2011, https://www.ifp.co.in
- Singh, Aheibam Koireng, The Kuki Identity Then and Now, kang laoline, Manipur Times, November 18, 2016, http://kang laoline.com
- Shaw William, Notes on the Thadou Kukis, Hydrabad, Spectrum Publications, 1997, pp.58-59
- T. Haokip, George, The Institution of Chieftainship in Kuki Society, kukiforum, April 5, 2009, http://kukiforum.com
Cite the original source:
Haokip, Sonkhothang. “The Traditional Political Administration of the Kukis of Manipur: An Ethno-Historical Analysis.” Mizo Studies, X, no. 4, Dec. 2021, pp. 719–741.