- Articles published in Mizo Studies shall mainly constitute of research articles topic related to Mizo and Mizoram. Research Article in literature, language and culture studies other than Mizo may also be published depending on expert evaluation in the concern disciplines.
- Articles submitted for the Journal should be original contribution and should not be under consideration for any other publication at the same time. A declaration is to be made by the author in the cover in, letter that the paper is original and has not been published or submitted for publication elsewhere.
- All articles accepted for publication shall be subjected to digital plagiarism checking through URKUND software.
- The main text should be in MLA style format and not contain footnotes. References should be given at the end of the manuscript and should contain only those cited in the text of the manuscript. The full reference should be listed at the end.
- All the manuscripts should be typed in font Times New Roman (12pt) for English and VNT Times (12pt) for Mizo language should be sent in soft copy to the email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Manuscript for publication should be within 6000 words.
- Articles having obvious or implied prejudice of race or religion or color will be rejected.
- Mizo Studies, being bilingual journal, articles may be submitted either in English or Mizo.
- Article approved by referee will be published on payment of publication fee of ₹ 1,000/-.
339 total views, 1 views today